Strattman Design has produced the majority of the world’s museum-quality plasma globes for over 30 years.
These globes are made from strong, thick-walled borosilicate glass (used to make durable laboratory ware) and filled with gas mixtures that meet the highest standards in the industry to provide many years of reliable and mesmerizing performance.
Our plasma globes are used by hundreds of science museums worldwide for electricity demonstrations, by trade show companies and amusement parks to add visual interest to displays and many other applications where interactive dynamic “lightning” attracts the eye and stimulates the imagination.
- Available in diameters from 14 to 30 inches
- Numerous color combinations are possible
- Custom, creative tubular shapes also available (see plasma tubes link)
- Plasma Globes are matched to their power supplies during construction.
- Only one wire connection is required.